What is Selenium?
Selenium is an open-source platform, which is used to test the web application. It is a portable testing structure and a browser automation library for web applications. Here is the Overview of Selenium, this helps to know the importance of PC web browser and mobile automation.
Selenium Integrated Development Environment is performed as a Firefox extension, and allows the user to record, edit, and debug tests.
Selenium Remote Control allows the testers to perform simple browser works and linear performance. Test scripts can be written for these programming languages like .Net, Java, C#, Python, JS, PHP, Ruby, etc.
Web driver is an open-source automation testing device. It helps many browsers such as Firefox, Chrome, IE, and Safari.
Selenium Grid is a tool that is utilised to run tests in parallel across various machines and browsers. This results in Reducing the time period during Execution.
key features of Selenium Web Driver:
- It maintains all common web browsers.
- It helps headless browsers such as Html Unit and PhantomJS.
Advantages of Selenium
- It can be extended for several different technologies that expose DOM
- It has the ability to execute scripts across different browsers
- It also can execute scripts on different operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and mac.
- It supports mobile devices.
- It executes tests within the browser. Therefore no focus is needed during script execution.
Selenium Certification at FITA:
In Recent Years Selenium becomes very familiar in the IT World. It is very important tool for automation and must have the skill-set for Quality analysts experts. Nowadays most of the MNC companies hire Selenium developers. If you are willing to learn Selenium Course then the right option is to choose for Selenium Training in Chennai. We are mainly focused on giving the best and quality coaching for the candidates with assured placements. Jump start your career into automation field through Selenium Training at FITA.