Networking is bound with our day-to-day life. There are multiple roles available for network engineers undergoing CCNA Training in OMR. There may be n number of courses available but networking will always be having scope for both fresher’s and professionals. Some of the roles of network engineers are:
- In Providing maintenance for various networks
- Analysing, development and evaluation of systems
- In the creation of procedures for inventory of networks.
- In providing specific network for specific companies
- In diagnosing and finding resolutions for network faults
- Monitoring traffic for integrity and optimum performance
How can we transfer data in CCNA?
What do you mean by MTU?
MTU stands for Maximum Transmission Unit that refers to maximum size of packet, which can be sent out over the data line without fragmentation.
Explain the working of cut-through LAN.
In Cut-Through LAN switching, as soon as the router receives the data frame, it will immediately send it out again and forward it to the next network segment after reading the destination address.
What do you mean by Topology?
Topology is just the arrangement of elements in a specific order.
What do you mean by latency?
Latency is amount of time delay, which measures the point from which a network device receives a data frame to the time it sends it out again towards another network segment.
Mention the types of network in CCNA.
There are two types of network:
- Server-based network
- Peer-to-Peer network